The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

How To Draw a Baby Dragon

This is a free how to draw a baby dragon worksheet for the young artist.

This is how to draw worksheet is one I  made for the kids in an art class I was teaching they loved it. 

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above. Set your printer on greyscale.

Please make a contribution through the Donate tab. Thank you. 

How to draw a baby dragon worksheet By MrAdron



Start with a bunch of circles to create the body, arms, legs, and head. Remember that the knees and elbows go toward each other. Then connect them with some lines.

Draw lightly so you can erase later. Remember the heads of baby animals are larger than normal.

Baby birds have small wings so I gave my baby dragon small wings too.

I wanted to draw baby horns on him but they looked like ears, maybe you can do better.

Dragons come in every color. Add the details like scales, eyes, and teeth. Put the shells on each side of him and have them all cracked.

Trace your pencil drawing in a fine-tipped pen and then color it in.
Other ideas: How about a nest, brother dragons, a mama dragon looking down on him or a thread of smoke coming out of his nose? Some draw dragon eggs with spots try glitter paint? 
 
(c)Adron Dozat

My worksheets are free, print as many as you like.  Please click HERE and make a small contribution.  Your gift will tell me that my work is appreciated, so I will know to keep on creating these worksheets. Thank you.