The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Art Classes in Columbia MD week of Oct 21

I will be teaching Tuesday morning 9:30 to 11:30 and Thursday evening from 6:30 to 8:30 at South Columbia Baptist Church. Cost is $12.00 for each student.

This week in my Tuesday and Thursday Classes We will practice different expressions in the face by drawing the eyes and mouth in different moods.

We will create a water color picture of a fantasy creature like a troll or goblin confused by how to take a bath. This will explore how to use a picture to tell a story.

We will practice our still life and realism drawing using charcoal and pencil mediums.

Friday night art class will be at South Columbia Baptist Church from 5:30 to 6:15 and we will practice drawing from real life and simple expressions in the face. Cost is $10.00 per student.

If you are interested in attending email me at acdozat@yahoo.com, or just show up.

(c)Adron Dozat