The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Art 1 January 19 2112


ART I
JANUARY 19 2011


PRE CLASS: Students present any work done during last week for review.

INSTRUCTION AND DEMONSTRATION:  Demonstrating the “L Composition” where the a large vertical mass on one side of the picture is balanced by an expanse such as the sly on the other in a landscape.

WARM UPS:  Texture like tree bark using the cheek of the pencil. Wispy clouds. Heart with roundness like bubble.

QUICK SKETCH CHALLENGE: We will draw an item in 5 minutes

CLASS PROJECTS: Draw a spaceship, or space station, or time machine using the textures from the warm ups.  If time allows then draw a fantasy creature using the textures.

LONG TERM PROJECT: on this page write “I said.” You stole my ______ (Name of your heirloom). I want it back.” Draw a picture of your avatar facing the enemy.

Next page write. The enemy said “You have to take it from me.” So we fought.” Draw a picture of your avatar and the enemy fighting.

Next page write. “I was about to beat him but he got away.” Draw your enemy running away from your avatar.


(c)Adron Dozat