The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer of 2012

During the Summer break I will be offering a drop in art class at South Columbia Baptist Church Tuesday mornings from 9:30 am until 11:30 am, this is also during the Ladies Bible Study and is an opportunity for moms to come to Bible study while the kids get art.

Cost is $12:00 for the two hours. Group rates for a brother or sister apply and is only $5:00 for all siblings.

Bring art supplies pencil kit, paper, Water color set and water color paper.

Come when you can and pay for the lessons you take

(c)Adron Dozat