The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Art I March 1


ART I
March 1 2011


PRE CLASS: Students present any work done during last week for review.

INSTRUCTION AND DEMONSTRATION: the perspective of a scene with emphasis on the closer objects being bigger.

WARM UPS: circles touching each other in a grid pattern.  Box weaves.

CLASS PROJECTS:  Antique clock, box shaped like a book with emphasis on detail. Drawings from magazines.   

LONG TERM PROJECT: on this page write “My enemy shouted, ‘I have brought it’ and threw my (name of heirloom) in the bowl of fire. Draw a picture of your heirloom in the bowl of fire.

Next page write. “The heirloom disappeared and it turned up in my hand” Draw a picture of your avatar holding the heirloom.

Next page write. “The priest came said, ‘Only the rightful owner may offer the holy (Name of the heirloom) and become king. Will you become king?’ Draw a picture of the priest pointing to your avatar.   


(c)Adron Dozat