Thursday, March 29, 2012

Art 1 Sept 29, 2012


ART I
March 29 2011


PRE CLASS: Students present any work done during last week for review.

INSTRUCTION AND DEMONSTRATION:  Giving a picture a sense of center by placing focus objects.

WARM UPS: Draw crystals and geometric shapes, focusing on strait lines. We will draw swirls in rows. Texturing like tree bark, fuzz (like a peach), dimple like an orange.

CLASS PROJECTS:  Drawings from magazines, various still life objects.   

LONG TERM PROJECT: on this page write “I couldn’t believe it!” Draw a picture of your avatar with a surprised face.

Next page write. Later my family and I moved into the palace. Draw a picture of your family in front of the palace. 

Next page write. “My enemy became the gardener and pulled weeds all day.” Draw a picture of the enemy working pulling weeds.

Last page. “I ruled the kingdom fairly and justly and we lived peacefully and well. The end.” Draw a picture of the crown or a portrait of your avatar’s smiling face but make it look super real.


(c)Adron Dozat

No comments:

Post a Comment