The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Art 1 January 26. 2012


ART I
JANUARY 19 2011


PRE CLASS: Students present any work done during last week for review.

INSTRUCTION AND DEMONSTRATION:  Demonstrating the "3 spot Composition,” where there are 3 or more points of interest that are harmoniously placed.

WARM UPS: squiggly lines like a jigsaw puzzle to make texture. shading lines like grass, block ares  in different grays. 

QUICK SKETCH CHALLENGE: We will draw an item in 5 minutes

CLASS PROJECTS:  drawing glasses and crystal candle holders to get a realistic effect. 

LONG TERM PROJECT: on this page write “He ran into a small city on the mountain.” Draw a picture of your enemy running away to the city on a mountain.

Next page write. I chased him through the city streets.” Draw a picture of your avatar and the enemy running through the city streets.

Next page write. “I chased him into the city temple of worship.” Draw a fantastic temple and your avatar is chasing the enemy into it.

We are almost finished.  
You can find previous lessons at my blog http://spectrumartlessonplans.blogspot.com/


(c)Adron Dozat