The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Art II Nov 17

We are starting a unit on pastel drawing.  Students need only a basic set of pastels they can be oil or dry pastels, a basic sketchbook, pencil (preferably soft charcoal), and a kneaded eraser.

Today we will do some simple projects to understand the properties of the pastel medeium. Basic shapes with blending etc.

I apologize that I was not able to get the information out before this, so if any students are not prepared for pastel art they may continue in watercolor for the time being.


(c)Adron Dozat